Monday, July 16, 2012

Update

So, for now, Bitty (the 3 month old kitten) is still staying with us. We're trying to find someone to take her, still, but she has helped a little bit with relieving some stress. Not all of it by a long shot, but every little bit helps, I guess.


I haven't posted lately because, since the term is coming to a close soon, it's been very hectic for me. I turned in a research paper on Classic Infantile Tay-Sachs last Monday, and this Tuesday will be my final speech for speech class. It will be on Lennox and how his story shows the dangers and failures of BSL. I'll post it here afterwards, probably, though when afterwards I'm not sure. It depends on how I feel after tomorrow's class, I guess. LOL


So, since I've now established that I'm not dead, I probably won't post much for the next week or two. Finals are next week and then this term is over. THANK GOD. This term has been, so far, the most stressful term I've had. I really need it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment