Monday, July 30, 2012

*Pause*

I am on a hopefully short hiatus as the internet at my house is not working. If it doesn't get resolved, I'll just have to type up a blog beforehand and post it at school during a break.

In other news today: drama, drama, drama at home between the two roomies. I hate it when people fight, but I can't kick them out because they have nowhere else to go. Besides, they rarely get into fights, it's just when they do it's usually of the knock-down, drag-out variety. I actually had to take one of Jason's Ativan today because with all the drama and the stress of going back to school tonight, I just really needed to calm the fuck down.

In the vein of good news, my dad needs to have shoulder surgery, and he wants to have it under his current (good) insurance as opposed to Medicare, so I get to have insurance until the end of September. Which is a good thing, because it means I can keep my August psych appointments and maybe, finally, I can get something to help with this goddamn anxiety. I swear, if I still don't get anything, I'm probably going to flip out and have an anxiety attack right there in the office. I don't like having anxiety attacks, but I don't think I would be able to help it at that point and maybe if they actually see what I go through maybe their hard hearts will soften and fucking give me something useful for it. That last good month is still within my grasp, and though I hate to get my hopes up, I can't help but feel a little relieved at the possibility of relief in the near future as opposed to next year sometime.

Recap: internet's out, drama, but some good news on the insurance front for me. And this is how July ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment